Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunshine, Sneaky, and Sweet........

Sunshine.......Luckily, we have been able to spend a few afternoons outside enjoying the sunshine and warm weather. Maddie loves to play outside. She adores our dog, Cody, and really enjoys hanging out in her walker while watching him play. She laughs, points, squeals, and babbles at him the whole time!


He does manage to squeeze in a few licks on the cheek every once in awhile! :)


Sneaky........As I'm sure all of you who have children of your own know that when things get quiet around your house something's up! Between getting Maddie's dishes from lunch into the sink and moving a load of laundry into the dryer I noticed that something wasn't quite right. I didn't hear the sound of Maddie laughing, squealing, banging her toys on the kitchen floor, and she wasn't clinging to my leg......so this is what I found!!!.........


In that short amount of time she had crawled all the way back to her room, pulled open the bottom drawer of her dresser, and climbed right in!!! This is exactly how I found her! After a moment of amazement I just had to stand there and watch. It was just too cute to make her stop! She continued to pull all of her clothes out of the drawer and throw them on the floor...


...and boy was she proud!!!


:) She even had to stand up so she could admire her work!


Just think.....she's not even walking yet.....oh my!!


Sweet........Nana and Pop were able to join us for a couple of days and I snapped this PRECIOUS picture of Pop playing with Maddie! I'd say they both adore each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment