Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring...are you coming???

I'm not sure about all of you but I know that our family is definitely ready for warm weather. It's been quite a while since my last post so I apologize. Things have been very busy around the Smith household! Just to catch you up, Maddie has been doing great. We have been experiencing the joys of teething the past couple of weeks so that has been a great deal of fun. She has 6 teeth now. Isn't that amazing? She will be 11 months old in 2 days and it is truly hard to believe. Josh and I have been planning her 1st birthday party and while it is a very joyful thought it is also quite sad to think our baby with be a year old. She has taken her first steps in the last week. She will take about two steps and then sit down. She gets so excited but she's not too confident about taking off too fast. That is perfectly fine with Mommy and Daddy! :) Below are a few pictures from the last month and I promise to blog again much sooner this time!!






1 comment:

  1. Lindsey,
    Maddie is absolutely adorable! She really is the cutest little girl! I can't believe she is getting ready to be one either...Time flies. I hope to get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete