Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playing Outside....

I know I've told you all how much Maddie loves our dog Cody but I was able to snap some really cute pictures today to show you how much they love each other. Anytime we are outside playing Cody has all of her attention. She constantly squeals at him and says "dog" over and over again. He does really well with her too. I know he looks like a very large dog and maybe be a bit intimidating to some people because of his looks but he is a very sweet dog! He'll sneak up and give Maddie a little kiss on the cheek every once in awhile and she just giggles. Too cute! Here are a few pictures and a video from our playtime outside today! Enjoy!









In a year or two I can see her flying down our driveway in a Big Wheel rather than her walker!
.....Flashback to "Miss Cathy's" anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment