Monday, October 3, 2011

Finally an Update!!!

We have been very busy lately at the Smith home! School is in full swing and we are enjoying every bit of this fall weather. Maddie has been a ball of joy. She is growing and learning more and more everyday. Josh and I are amazed at the things she is doing, learning and teaching us all the time.



A couple of weeks ago, Maddie and I spent a Saturday morning at our local park. She has such an adventurous spirit and loves being outdoors!!

We never knew how much love you could have for a child but our hearts are overflowing!



On another note: As most of you know I am a Special Education teacher and I teach a wonderful group of students with moderate mental and physical disabilities. These students are an absolute joy to teach and the reason I love my job. I have set up a project on donorschoose.org to help get some new materials for my students. If you are interest and willing I would really appreciate you taking time to read about my project and donate if you feel led to. You can view my project here! Thanks so much!


Oh yeah....one last thing!!!!!



Maddie will be a BIG SISTER IN MAY!!!



We are very excited!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment