Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Bless You Me"

The past few weeks we've been trying to teach Maddie to use words like Thank you, Please, Good morning, etc. She has also started telling anyone and everyone "Bless You" every time they make any noise that sounds like a sneeze. Well, yesterday I heard Maddie sneeze while playing in her playroom. In her cute little voice, she followed that sneeze with a "Bless You Me." She's said it a few more times since then and I can't help but laugh every time! Ok, I'm changing gears here and want to share a couple of pictures of our home. I recently painted our front door during my Spring Break. Yes, I've probably been watching too much HGTV, but I think this latest project turned out pretty well! What do you think?


A close up:

The lighting in the picture below makes it a little difficult to see but maybe you'll get the idea.

I snapped a couple of pictures before and after church today. We are loving springtime at our house.

I'm changing the subject one more time.....Josh, Maddie, and I loaded up in the car Friday afternoon headed for Tuscaloosa. Josh and I were going to the Sugarland concert and Maddie was going to hang out with Nana and Pop. Well, about an hour into our trip we realized the we're driving straight into the middle of about four different tornadoes! We ended up turning around in Clanton and coming back home. Luckily, we found out an hour later that the concert was canceled. So....what do you do on a Friday night during a storm when all of your plans have been changed? Well, you put on your cutest dress up clothes, turn on a Barney movie, and dance the night away. At least that's what we do at our house!!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment